Special Collections Librarian
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Head of the Library's Special Collections & University Archives
- Lead the development of the Library’s Special Collections, with a mission to develop unique collections focused on the North Bay and its six counties
- Provide specialized instruction & research services across disciplines, with a focus on History, Anthropology, and Environmental Studies
- Oversee the Library's Digital Special Collections at northbaydigital.sonoma.edu
- Master of Library and Information Studies, University of California at Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (English Literature), Dominican University
- Integrating Special Collections into student research and creativity
- Primary resources in student research
- Information literacy
Announcement, Society of California Archivists Newsletter, “Lynn Woolsey Congressional Papers,” Summer 2018.
CSPAN television piece on the SSU Special Collections Dust Bowl Migration Archive, September 2015.
Article, "Sonoma State University's North Bay Historic Preservation Digital Collection: Starting a Digital Project." Microform and Digitization Review, November 28, 2010.