Reminder: The Library will be closed Monday, May 27 for Memorial Day.
We are grateful for the many friends who continue to support the University Library by making significant gifts of funds and personal time. To name a few ...
- Jeannie Schulz -- Jeannie and her late husband Charles, for whom our building is named, had the vision to establish a unique endowment for innovative projects. These funds keep us current with changing technology.
- Gaye LeBaron -- a true Sonoma County treasure, Gaye donated her valuable papers to us for public access and safekeeping. Now being digitized, this collection supports campus and community researchers.
- Barbara Biebush -- Barbara, one of the original librarians, served SSU from 1962 to 1995. She continues to support us with frequent donations to our general fund, affording us expanded flexibility in Library programming.
- Perry Marker -- Perry, a Professor in the School of Education, contributes to the University Library through the SSU payroll deduction program. His ongoing support helps us meet library needs as they arise.
- Jim Ford -- an SSU Distinguished Alumni, Jim donates regularly to University Library events, including the Arts and Lecture series. He supports event receptions, underwrites gallery exhibits, and much more. Jim has ensured the success of many special activities over the years.
- Sanford Bressick - an SSU alumnus with strong ties to the university has supported the Library with financial gifts that are matched by his corporation, doubling the value of his donation. He has also contributed to the success of Library-Alumni partnership events by helping us plan and staff outreach events.
- Ann Wallace Rock and John Rock -- the Rocks volunteer their time and energy to programs such as Love Your Library, serving as docents for the incoming students who participate. They also utilize a corporate match opportunity when donating funds to support library services.
We invite you to join our generous friends.