Librarians and library staff are happy to help you. Visit us online or in person with any questions you might have. Read more to find out how to get help, whether you're on campus or off.
If you're here in person there are many ways to get help. Any and all questions are welcome.
- Ask for help at the Information/Check-Out Desk near the main entrance on the second floor.
- On the first floor, visit the Library Technology Help Desk for answers (look for the Tech Help sign).
- If you're on the third floor, visit the Information Desk by the Quiet Study Room.
- Look for Student Assistants wearing yellow "Got Questions?" vests. You can also ask a librarian or any library staff. Don't be afraid to interrupt us--we are here to help you!
You can use email, phone, or instant message to get help, even if you're not in the Library.
- Email: Questions are usually answered by the next business day.
- Phone: Call with questions during Library Hours. Our number is 707-664-2375.
- Chat: Help 24/7, our 24-hour instant message service, is ideal for answering research questions and getting general information about the Library. This service is staffed by librarians from around the world, including us, and it is always available. Isn't it great to know your research needs are covered?