The Library will be closed Monday, September 1, for Labor Day.
The Library provides a wide range of services to help you achieve your academic goals. Get to know the Library and how we can help you through our Library Orientation.
Borrowing From Other Libraries
If you can't find what you're looking for in our catalog you can request a copy from another Library. Just click either:
- Link+ link in All Search
- Repeat in Link+ button in the catalog
- We'll get it for you Interlibrary Loan link in Find It @ SSU
Using Computers, Printers, Scanners, and More
- The Library has over 100 computers throughout the building for your use, with a wide array of software installed.
- You can easily print, scan, and make photocopies in the Library.
- We have lots of Macbook laptops you can borrow for up to four hours.
We're here to help with any questions you have
Just stop by any staffed desk in the library, or look for someone wearing a yellow vest or a library badge. We always welcome your questions.
If you'd like to get specialized help, contact a Subject Librarian who can work with you to develop a research topic, find appropriate resources, and help you when you're stuck with the research process.
You can also use our 24/7 chat service to get help online anytime you need it.