Reminder: The Library will be closed Monday, May 27 for Memorial Day.
Eligibility & Cost
Those not affiliated with SSU can buy a community borrower’s card by providing a photo ID and proof of status—alumni card, retiree card, current registration, employment ID, volunteer form, etc… Contact the Information/Check-Out Desk for more information: 707-664-2375.
|Community Borrowers 18+ years old.||$10 for 3 months.|
|Children may use parents’ card with signed permission form.|
|SSU or other CSU Alumni Association members||No charge.|
|SRJC students and faculty|
|CSU students and faculty|
|CSU Chancellor’s Office|
|CSU Center for Distributed Learning|
|Cotati/Rohnert Park School District teachers|
|Roseland University Prep teachers|
|Sonoma County Office of Education teachers|
|SSU emeritus||No charge. SSU emeritus are entitled to remote access to most databases|
- 10 items checked out at any one time - of the 10, 8 can be media items.
- Loan period: Books – 28 days, Media – 1 week. Limited use of Reserve material.
- Access to My Library Account in order to place holds and renew items online.
Community Borrowers are not eligible for the following:
- Interlibrary Loan, LINK+.
- Remote access to databases (other than Snoopy Library Catalog) due to licensing restrictions.