- Wireless printing is only available to patrons with a current Seawolf ID AND who are logged into the wireless prior to printing.
- The Pharos Pop-Up will not show up. Print jobs will automatically be titled with the name of the document being printed and the login name of the patron's laptop.
- ALL Print Jobs will be available for Printing on the second Floor of the Library ONLY.
- Visit the Tech Help Desk, located on the first floor of the library, if you require additional assistance.
Step by Step Instructions
- Open System Preferences located under the Blue Apple
- Select Print and Fax
- Add a printer (+)
- Choose the IP option at the top of the Panel
- Choose the IP option at the top of the next Panel
Fill in the fields with the following info:
- Protocol:Line Printer Daemon - LPD
- Queue: Laptopq
- Name:SSU Library Printer
- Location:University Library
- Print Using:Generic Postscript Printe
- Optional: The next panel will give the option to enable double side printing. Check Duplex Printing Unit.
- Select Add