We regret that, to limit exposure to COVID-19, we have temporarily ended library access privileges for people who are not currently CSU students, faculty, and staff.
The University Library welcomes visitors not affiliated with the University to join our Community Borrowers program. Community borrowers can check out books and media from our circulating collections for up to 30 days.
Visit Hours and Location to find out when we're open and where we're located.
Community Borrowers must be at least 18 years old; children may use their parents' Community Borrowers card with a signed permission form .
Are you a K-12 teacher? Find out more about our services for K-12 educators and students.
Community borrowers are not eligible for:
- CSU+ or Interlibrary Loan
- Remote access to electronic resources due to licensing restrictions
|Community Borrowers 18+ years old||$10 for 3 months|
- You may check out up to 10 items at any one time; of the 10, 8 can be media items.
- All materials are loaned for 30 days, and are renewable once, for a total 60-day loan.
- Limited use of Reserve material is allowed.