The University Library welcomes visitors not affiliated with the University to join our Community Borrowers program. Community borrowers can check out books and media from our circulating collections for up to 28 days.
Visit our Hours and Location page to find out when we're open and where we're located.
Community Borrowers must be at least 18 years old; children may use their parents' Community Borrowers card with a signed permission form .
Are you a K-12 teacher? Find out more about our services for K-12 educators and students.
Community borrowers are not eligible for:
- Interlibrary Loan or Link+
- Remote access to electronic resources due to licensing restrictions
|Community Borrowers 18+ years old||$10 for 3 months|
- You may check out up to 10 items at any one time; of the 10, 8 can be media items
- Books are loaned for 28 days
- Media are loaned for 1 week
- Limited use of Reserve material is allowed