The Media Viewing Room is for viewing DVDs and videocassettes. If other equipment is needed schedule a Technology Classroom. There are no computer workstations or projectors.
- Located on the 2nd floor.
- Reservations are required and limited to SSU students, faculty, and staff only and are accepted up to 30 days in advance.
- Three hour limit per reservation, no more than six reservations per month.
- A key is required to access the Group Media Viewing Room. Please come to the Information/Check-Out Desk when you arrive to check out a key and the remote control. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes.
- Need assistance placing a reservation? Contact John Muller at 707-664-2590, Hilary Smith at 707-664-3464 or the Information/Check-Out Desk at 707-664-2375.
- This is not a classroom, lecture space, meeting room, or counseling/advising room. To ensure equitable access for the campus community, bookings are limited to occasional use. This room is not intended to replace your regular classroom.
Media Viewing Room 2008
- Seats 15-22
- 75 inch monitor, Blue-Ray player and VHS/DVD player.