Group Media Viewing Rooms are for viewing DVDs, videocassettes and laserdiscs. If other equipment is needed schedule a Technology Classroom. There are no computer workstations or projectors.
- Three group viewing rooms are located on the 2nd floor.
- Reservations are limited to SSU students, faculty, and staff only and are accepted up to 30 days in advance.
- Four hour limit per reservation, no more than six reservations per month.
- Key is required to access the room. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes.
- Need assistance placing a reservation? Contact John Muller at 707-664-2590 or the Information/Check-Out Desk at 707-664-2375.
Group Media Viewing Room 2015A
- Seats 15-20
- 38" TV, VCR, DVD player (compatible with VCD, CD, and DVD-R discs)
Group Media Viewing Room 2015B
- Seats 30
- 65" TV, Blu-Ray/DVD