These are not classrooms, counseling rooms, or lecture spaces.
- 12 study rooms are located on the 3rd floor.
- Reservations are limited to SSU students, faculty, and staff only and are accepted up to seven days in advance.
- Two hour limit per reservations, no more than one reservation per day.
- Anyone is welcome to use the rooms when they are not reserved, but you may be asked to leave when someone with a reservation arrives. If a problem arises do your best to work it out. If you cannot come to an agreement, we are here to help. Look for anyone wearing a yellow 'Got Questions' vest or contact the Information/Check-Out Desk at 707-664-2375.
- Network access is available in all rooms except 3010 and 3011. There are no computer workstations or projectors.
- Keep doors closed and minimize noise while in this area. Leave rooms clean and return furniture to original configuration.