ScholarWorks provides a permanent online home for SSU master's theses and an easy way to share research with colleagues, potential employers and the community at large.
What are the benefits of adding my thesis to ScholarWorks?
- Provides worldwide access to your work
- Directs employers and graduate programs to your research
- Makes your thesis visible in Google and other search engines
- Guarantees permanent online preservation
- All theses, both print and electronic, will be listed in OneSearch, the library catalog.
Who will hold the copyright?
As the author, you own the copyright to your thesis and grant non-exclusive rights to the Library to add it to ScholarWorks. If you share rights with co-authors or sponsors, talk to your advisor about any possible restrictions to electronic archiving. You are still able to publish your thesis elsewhere in addition to archiving in SSU ScholarWorks.
How do I get started?
For students enrolled in graduate programs prior to fall 2015, fill out Electronic Master’s Thesis Author Agreement. The Library will notify you when the upload is complete.
Still have questions?
For more information about thesis submission, contact Rita Premo in the University Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-664-4196.