$.10/page B/W, $1.00/page color
To send your print job:
- Print your document normally from the application you are using.
- Select the printer. Color prints are picked up in the Information Commons on the first floor.
Macintosh Printer SelectionWindows Printer Selection
- Name your print job
Macintosh - Add name and print jobWindows - Add name and print job
- Enter your full name, e.g., Jane Patron. Use names that are unique.
- A print notification will appear showing the number of pages, the cost to print them, and the location of the Print Release Station where the document(s) can be picked up.
Print Notification Screen
- Go to the appropriate Print Release Station.
To release your print job:
There are currently two Print Release Stations controlling five printers in the Library, located in the following areas:
- First Floor North Information Commons: two black-and-white printers and 1 color printer
- Second Floor North Periodicals Area: two black-and-white printers
- At the Print Release Station, move the mouse to exit the screensaver and move it again to show the print job queue.
- Click on your print job. The name(s) you filled in the dialog boxes are used to identify your job.
- The system will indicate how much it will cost to print your document(s). Insert money into the cash machine next to the Print Release Station, nickels, dimes, quarters, and dollar denominations of $1 can be used. The machines will give change.
- Click "Print" to send the selected jobs to the printer.
- Click on "Log Off & Receive Change" button.
Note: If you have jobs you do not wish to print, they will eventually be automatically purged from the system after three hours.
If there is a problem with the print job, ask for help at the nearest public service desk.